Dear JOF Church Family,
In the effort of protecting the health and safety of our members, we are currently implementing the following for our in-person meetings.
- Masks – Masks are required for all meeting. Extra masks are available in the hallway.
- Increased Cleaning – Portions of the building, specifically the worship center and high-traffic areas will be thoroughly sanitized after service.
- Extra Hand Sanitizers – Stations with hand sanitizer will be provided throughout the church.
- Distanced Seating - Extra spaces have been created in the sanctuary to allow for maximum social distancing.
- All internal church doors will remain open during worship.
Thank you for your continued support and for being a part of the JOF family. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Worship and Administrative Pastor